Saturday, December 24, 2011

Crazy California Christmas

This year we're spending the holidays in California with Sean's family. The reason why it's so crazy is because everyone in his family is here, which means there are six grand babies all under the age of three! It's a mad house. The adults spend our time chasing after babies making sure they don't break anything and making sure they don't hurt each other, while the kids are having the BEST time! This year, Kim asked us all to make our own Christmas shirts for the annual gingerbread house contest. So I made us Hanukkah shirts. I followed the idea I found HERE on Pinterest (of course) and I thought they turned out so great!

Here they are - almost done.


McKay and Milla love to have screaming contests. Great outdoors - really annoying indoor.


This is what we did all afternoon yesterday. Just sat and enjoyed the sun while the kids played with the dogs.


Milla and McKay high up in a tree. McKay was pretty nervous.


Milla, the daredevil, thought it was great!


This morning though, was the best! Grandpa Dan surprised all the kids by renting a bouncy house just for them! They'll get to play in it all day long. McKay jumped a bunch this morning and by 10:00 he was more then ready for his nap.


I'm sure more pictures will be coming later! Hope you're having a fun filled day as well!
Merry Christmas Eve!

No comments: