The time has finally come. We've been planning and saving for the past 8 or so months to buy a new car and now it's here. Last Friday we bought an '09 Honda Accord and it's beautiful, as you can see! I feel like I'm on vacation every time we're in the car. I just love it. Sean couldn't be happier because he absolutely loved his old Honda and he's been wanting to get one ever since his mission. It's also great because he's able to do lots of little projects with the car. He is currently putting in XM radio and then next month he'll be putting in bluetooth for our phones. Ever see that MTV show Pimp My Ride? Our car will be way cooler!


2 comments:
those pictures don't even show how smokin hot that ride really is. you are one lucky gal.
Yay for new cars! Congrats!
Post a Comment