Once upon a time (almost eight years ago) I joined a dance team at BYU-Idaho called Collaborative Dance Theater (CDT). It was probably the best thing I did at college (besides getting my degree, marrying Sean and becoming a certified teacher). It's were I met all of my college friends and made soooo many memories. There are a lot of us that were on CDT that are still in the area so we had a little mini-reunion/dance class. It was so wonderful to see these girls and dance with them again. I realized I'm super out of shape, but I also realized how much I missed dancing. We're thinking this will become a monthly thing. I sure hope so!!!!
The group before class - Monica, Wendy, Arianne, Joy, Sarah, me, Kate, & Whitney
Sarah and Monica
me and Whitney
Joy and Arianne
Sarah, baby Lila, Monica, and Kate

2 comments:
I ♥ CDT!!!
what are you talking about? You are not out of shape, you have the fitness level of a 45 year old woman.j/k
looks like fun.
Post a Comment