
You know those crazy people who get up in the wee hours just to get their holiday shopping done early and snag the deals? I always shook my head and laughed at them while I was comfy in my warm bed. Never me. It's not worth braving the crowd of crazy, aggressive shoppers. Plus, who wants to stand out in the cold while waiting in line? Never me.
Never say never.
I really wasn't planning on going. I didn't have any big electronics on my Christmas list. However, a few days before I was talking to my friend, Sandy, and she mentioned that she wanted to try to get a new tv from Walmart and that she hadto get there at 4am in order to be early for the 5am sale. Well, turns out that Walmart opened at midnight so you wouldn't be standing outside so that was kinda a draw. Like I said though, there wasn't anything big I was looking for. So I decided to just go and get all the gifts for the babies on my list. So I went.
It was crazy. People every where. Standing in lines all over the store. There were people in the pjs and people who were all dressed for a long day of shopping.
Basically, I was successful in getting all the babies gifts and for a great price, too. I even got some great DVDs for $4 each. Not too bad, eh? I got home around 6am and thankfully McKay slept until 8am so I was able to get some more sleep. It ended up being kinda fun. Maybe I'll do it again next year.

Maybe.

1 comment:
Never.
Post a Comment