
Today I feel like bragging. If that sort of stuff bugs you then feel free to quit reading this post...
Okay then (said in my Mr. Edwards' voice). First of all, today was my last day of work. For the rest of the year! Yeah, alright, so really it's about two weeks off and I start back in January. So that's pretty cool.
You all knew the thing I like to brag about most is how ah-mazing my McKay is. He is so dang smart. He's not into saying actual words just yet, but he's becoming quite the signer. McKay can sign more, sleepy, fan, and dog. Now that I'm looking at this list it doesn't seem so long, but I'm really excited about them! The dog one just happened today. Little Boy was looking at some of his books and starting signing dog. Turns out he was actually looking at a picture of a dog. Really! How does this kid know that? He's a genius. Oh, he's a great dancer too. No surprise there. The kid's got nice rhythm. Okay there. Bragging's done. Thanks for "listening."

yo, check out my cool new hat!

No comments:
Post a Comment