Saturday, December 18, 2010

Sickie

I'm sick. ugh. I've been self-diagnosed with having a fever, strep, double ear infection, and basically laying on my death bed. So really I'm just having a pity party for myself. You're invited to attend. Sean is Mr. Mom today and I plan on sleeping all weekend. Here's a picture of my sick self.


Surprisingly I don't look at bad as I feel. That's because I took this picture after I attempted to go to school yesterday. I made it almost a whole hour before calling a sub. I felt bad doing that though, because it was our class Christmas Party and I didn't want to miss it. Don't I sound like a 7 year old saying that?

Anyways here's my plan for feeling better for the Christmas week: chicken noodle soup, watching A Christmas Story over and over again, LOTS of sleep, and snuggles from baby. I'm confident it'll work. Wish me luck since we're flying to Ohio in 5 days!

No comments: