Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Big Cut

I did it! I have done something I've wanted to do for years, but was never brave enough to do. I donated 10 inches of my hair to Locks of Love. I've gotta be honest, it feels pretty great. I decided to do this last summer and I've been growing out my hair since then, but I've had doubts this past month. I had discovered lots of cute ways to style my long hair and debated on whether or not I would back out. I was even really nervous the day of....but it's done and I'm really happy. See for yourself!

Here are the "before" pictures...



and the "after" pictures.


McKay seemed to approve of the short 'do.



4 comments:

Tommy said...

Great cut!!

Do you mean.....improve or approve ?

McKay seemed to improve of the short 'do.

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

i love it! You look beautiful. Hope you're having fun in Ohio, or had fun if you're back.

Sean and Rachel said...

Haha Tommy! I made the change on my post, but I think that McKay also improved the look as well, as he always does!

the h fam. said...

cute hair cut!