Sunday, January 9, 2011

1 year pictures

I hadn't planned on doing any one year pictures of McKay because 1. his birthday is right around the holidays 2. I'm lazy 3. I'm poor. So imagine how excited / surprised I was when one of my student's parent told me she wanted to do a photo session of McKay for my Christmas gift. Seriously, I was so stoked. You've gotta check out Kristina Rowley's photography blog. She did a great job with the pictures, especially since McKay was crawling all over everything and would not hold still for more than two seconds. Plus I'm only posting two of his pictures so you HAVE to go to her site to see the rest. They are too cute.


1 comment:

Tommy said...

Great pics Rachel, I thought for a second that these were of your handy work from your photography classes. What a cute kid and that photographer did fantastic job. I love the textures of the bear w/ him. We have someone in Columbus who does an equally good job. http://www.tennilleking.com/

I might be headed to SLC in March, probably going to hit the ski slopes. =)