Monday, January 31, 2011

Snowfest!

Sometimes I love Rexburg. There, I said it but, don't ever count on hearing me say it again. One thing Rexburg is really great about is having tons of outdoor family fun activities. It seems like there's some great family oriented event each week during the summer, but the winter's a lot harder. Who wants to be outdoors when it's -40 (which is the low tonight - c'mon and cancel school tomorrow!!!)? Anyways each year Rexburg hosts Snowfest. It's held at a park and there's lots of different kid games and activities. There's a couple sledding hills, snow bowling, carriage rides, snow graffiti, hot coco, and even the crazy polar bear swim. It was fun to get out, play in the snow, and see friends. Good times!



Don't eat the yellow snow! It's just food coloring for the snow graffiti station.


On the carriage ride. McKay wasn't as excited as I thought he'd be.

Loved the snow

Digging' (literally) the snow!

No comments: