Yesterday was Sean's 30th birthday and for his big day McKay and I let Sean sleep in. Then later on in the day his sister Taylor and her husband Logan came over and made some yummy taco soup. They were sweet and wouldn't let Sean cook at all on his birthday. I made his mom's cherry pie (and was totally complimented when Logan thought I had bought it at the store). Anyways we had a really nice time and Sean had a good birthday.
He's the best and McKay and I sure do love him!So besides the fact that Sean shoveled our driveway on his birthday, he also shoveled our elderly neighbor's diveway! What a good man!
Are you impressed that I made that? You should be.
Happy Bday!
1 comment:
Beautiful pie! And happy belated bday to Sean, I'm slowly getting back into the blogging thing.
Post a Comment