...usually in that order too. We traveled to Ohio for Christmas to spend the holidays with my family. It was so nice to relax with my family, see some of my great high school friends, and eat my favorite foods. Sean and I also celebrated our 7 year anniversary. Wow, it sure doesn't seem like that long. We went to a really nice, fancy restaurant called the Worthington Inn, and saw True Grit (both of which I highly recommend). Want to know my favorite thing I did over the break? Becca and I spent an afternoon running errands on our own while my mom and Sean watched the babies. It reminded me of old times! Here are a few pictures from our trip.
McKay on Christmas Day

Becca, McKay, Lilly, and Me
Jen, Me and Kristin
My mom and her grandbabies
me, Kristin, and Emily

No comments:
Post a Comment