skip to main |
skip to sidebar
NOT what you think! I'm not pregnant - but I did buy my son a baby doll. I've been wanting to for awhile, and even though I think I'm pretty open minded, I felt kinda funny about it. Silly, I know. I had to go to Walmart to get some school supplies (really not excited that summer will be over in a few weeks!) and McKay kept on grabbing everything he saw, so I gave him this doll to hold. I'm telling you, it was love at first sight. McKay had the biggest smile on his face as he gave his baby doll kisses and hugs. Of course I had to buy it for him. This baby has gone everywhere with us. She sits on the car seat with McKay while he pats her back. It's darling and I can't believe I ever had any reservation about getting my boy a doll.
One happy boy
Are you sick of my DIY projects? Hope not, since I have a few more. I first saw the idea here (click for the instructions) and love the idea for my classroom. I'm not exactly sure, but it's going to be used as some kind of an incentive for the kiddos. Super easy and inexpensive.
1 comment:
I've been teaching the boys about how to take care of a doll to help prepare for our impending arrival. Henry informed me today, "I don't have a doll. I have a baby." I guess he's a little more attached than I realized!
Post a Comment