Saturday, July 30, 2011

Flea Market Finds

Today was the big day of the White Place Flea Market (found here). There was a lot of really cute, crafty stuff. I gave myself a $25 limit, which really didn't leave me with a lot of choices, but that's probably for the best. Actually, with this DIY kick I've been on, I was finding that I felt I could make some of this stuff on my own...a much sloppier, less cute version. Here are some pictures I snapped of the event.

How cute is this lamp?

Lots of little trinkets

Paisley checking out a magnifying glass

This was my purchase...an old kitchen scale. What on Earth will I do with it? I seriously don't know, but it seemed really cool. I'd love some suggestions!

It's the perfect sized seat for McKay, and could make for a cool picture if done right...


No comments: