Friday, July 8, 2011

Twins or Just Cousins?


Don't these two kind of look alike? Maybe it's just because they are the same size and age, but to make them look even more like they could be twins Grandma got them matching jammies. Too cute! McKay and Milla are "still getting use to one another" ~ AKA McKay is playing with the toys that are at Grandma's house and Milla gets frustrated because normally they're all hers. McKay then gives Milla the meanest look around for having his toys stolen. Little stinkers. They do have fun together and I can totally see these kiddos becoming best buddies.


They both love Grandpa and Sammy Dog


P.S. Here's Day 18 of my blog challenge that I haven't been doing too well with:

Share a quote that you love and why...

The "why" is simple. I love anything by Dr. Seuss. Really - he's probably my favorite author to read aloud from.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind."

"And the turtles, of course...all the turtles are free, as turtles and, maybe, all creatures should be." (Yertle the Turtle)

P.P.S. I know I haven't blogged to much about about our trip to CA. We've been really busy, but we're having such a fun time with family that I hope to do a better job (maybe this weekend) with a post about it.

1 comment:

Ellyn said...

Love the pictures!