Thursday, August 11, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge

Remember that one time I started doing the 30 Day Blog Challenge (3 1/2 months ago) and I only got half way done, almost stopped completely, and then started a new 30 day challenge? Yeah, that's happening right now! I'm great and getting really into something and then losing interest before I can finish it (just ask Sean), but I do want to continue with the blog challenge when I'm done with this photography challenge. I just really want to do this one while the weather's still nice. We'll see how it goes...

Sorry this is so small. For a bigger image go here

Day 1 is to take a self-portrait. I took a few, and the ones of me looking right into the lens made me look like a creeper, so I'm peacefully gazing out the window instead :o)


P.S. If anyone else would like to join me in this challenge, please do! The more the merrier, right?

No comments: