Saturday, August 20, 2011

End of Our Summer

This is my last weekend of summer vacation, since Monday is my first work day. I've worked a lot in my classroom and have made some really fun changes that I'm excited about. I would say that I'm totally ready to get back to work, but I'd really love another month to play all day with McKay. *sigh* Oh well, we had a great summer, and there's actually a whole bunch of pictures from our trips to San Luis and Kansas City that I haven't even posted yet. Some other time...

{Day 8} Bad habit.
This is really two - eating food that's bad for me AND eating after 7:00pm (thanks to Sean for helping me with this picture).

{Day 9} Someone I love.
How about two someones?


Just a quick funny story about this next picture: Today after going to the grocery store, McKay grabbed a paper bag while I was putting away our food. After a minute I heard him crying and saw that he had put the bag over his head and arms and didn't know how to get himself out. Being the good mother that I am, I ran for the camera instead of helping him out. Sean tore a hole in the bag so McKay could see out, but that didn't stop the tears. I just laughed and took pictures.


1 comment:

Becca said...

that is such a great picture of Mckay in the bag! i also love that you get paper bags too.