Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Playing Catch Up

We've been busy this past week getting ready for school to begin. Sean's first day is tomorrow and then mine starts next week. I'm trying to pack in as much fun stuff to do with McKay, as well as find time to work in my classroom. Blogging has really gone down on the to-do list. I have made time to take pictures for the photo challenge though. They're nothing special, but I've made sure I'm snapping a picture for each day.


{Day 3} Clouds

{Day 5} A high angle.
Since I didn't really know how to do this creatively, I just stood on my table and took a picture of McKay playing with his new found toy (the broom!).

{Day 6} A low angle.
In case you were wondering, I was laying on the floor of the library. So what if people stared?


No comments: