Thursday, June 21, 2012

Everything's up to date...

10 points if you get that reference  :o)

The first part of our trip was spent in Kansas City with Sean's Dad and Betsy. I wished I had done a better job with taking more pictures, but I do love the ones we got. We had a fun time going to the zoo, eating yummy frozen yogurt, playing in the backyard, and going to the amazing Brazilian restaurant Fogo de Chao. {My mouth is watering right now!}

Three generations  :o)
Jeff, Sean, and McKay playing outside

McKay loved getting wet with the mist machine.
Checking out the cool frog water fountain
Kayo loves his Daddy!




On our way to Ohio we stopped in Indianapolis and stayed with my friend Emily and her husband Ryan. They were so sweet and fun to watch with McKay. We had a great time with them!

1 comment:

Ellyn said...

you did that reference just for me!
nice pictures.