Monday, June 25, 2012

Mostly just pictures of Lillia and McKay

These two are just too cute so I can't resist snapping pictures of them. Don't be fooled by their smiles though, they don't always get along. Usually right around dinner time (when they're both sooo tired!) they starting fighting over EVERY THING! We know it's a toddler thing though and that they'll be forever friends.

Love these little animals. BTW my mom got these hats thinking McKay would wear the monkey and Lillia would wear the pig. Instead they NEED whatever the other is playing with.

Ari Boy. Such a good baby. McKay LOVES him.

McKay's favorite place to watch movies...also something the kids fight over like crazy.

But they do love each other and their Bubbe.

This picture was totally taken just for show. There's no way Sean would ever let McKay go down the stairs like this, and I wouldn't let it happen...for at least another few years.

"I yuv poo" means "I love going to the pool" in McKay Language.

Ari enjoys his bee floatie.



One hot momma!

Cutest stinker I know!

McKay constantly runs between this fountain and the pool. I won't even tell you how many times he's fallen.


1 comment:

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

That pool looks super fun. And tell Becca I LOVE her bathing suit! Wow, so cute. As are the kids :) Miss you lots this weekend, I wish you could have been there.