Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Our first week of summer

Don't worry, I'm not planning on going through each week of our summer vacation, although that's not a terrible idea...hmmm. Anywho here are just some pictures of my week with McKay while Sean finished up Driver's Ed.

McKay's favorite thing to do at the park is to dig in the bark, rocks, dirt, whatever, so I got him these beach tools from the dollar store. As you can see, he does not like to share (but I make him!).

Sometimes you just have to play with your kids at the park and not just watch them (like I usually do!). He were are getting ready to go down the slide.

I finally got a chance to take McKay to iJump in IF. What a cool place! I highly recommend it. McKay dove right into the foam pit.

He climbed, ran, and hopped all over the place! 

Taking a well deserved break! 


We are actually in Kansas City visiting Sean's dad and Betsy right now so I'll have to post about our trip next time  ;o)

1 comment:

Ellyn said...

do the weekly photos. kim and i would love it.