As of today, I have an 18 month old! I still think he's a baby, but he's definitely a toddler who thinks he's at least 3 or 4 years old. So today to celebrate this 18 month landmark, the nice weather, and the weekend we went to the Nature Park (AKA the Duck Park). I took some old bread and showed McKay how to throw it to the ducks. He did pretty good with the first few pieces (not that they went too far past his feet), but he then started to eat the rest of the old bread.
Next up was a quick photo shoot in some tall grass. This is kind of a big deal for McKay since he usually screams whenever he has to touch grass. Today it didn't seem to bother him at all, in fact, I was only able to snap a few pictures because he started to eat the grass.
Mr. Independent here no longer likes to sit in his stroller. He insists on walking behind it while he pushes it ~ the same goes for grocery carts.
No comments:
Post a Comment