Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day 1

Day 1 - A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.

This picture was taken yesterday right before we went shopping. Oh, but this post is about today, right?

Okay so today was pretty typical for a Sunday. We went to church in the morning and I spent about 95% of the time out in the hallway chasing McKay around. Church is becoming impossible with him since he now has to walk and explore everywhere.
Then about an hour after we got home Sean left to drive to Boise for a drivers ed conference. McKay and I were pretty sad to see him leave, but we have big plans for the next couple of days.
After a nap (for us both), lunch, and playtime, McKay and I went to Taylor and Logan's house for dinner. It was yuuuummy! Way better then anything I could ever cook, oh and we had this for dessert (recipe found here).


You're super jealous aren't you?!

After dinner McKay and I went for a quick trip to the park (it wasn't meant to be a quick trip, but it started to get cold and cloudy after only 10 minutes of playing).


Then we went home for bath and bedtime routine. Not too exciting, but all in all I'd say it was a nice, relaxing (except church!) day. The only way it could have been better is if Sean was with us. I hope he enjoys his conference.

No comments: