Day #3 - Your idea of the perfect date.
I've decided to write about my perfect date in the life I'm living right now and then I'm going to describe my perfect date if there were no rules or boundaries.
Okay, if I got to choose my perfect date right now, here in Rexburg, I'd probably start by having a lunch picnic at the park. It would just be me, Sean, and McKay (yes, he'd come just for the first part of this perfect date). It would be warm and sunny and we'd enjoy some sandwhiches and McKay would play on the playground. Then we'd go for a nice long walk and go home and all enjoy a nap (napping is part of my dream date!).

Then we'd get a sitter for McKay as Sean and I went to Idaho Falls, got some dinner (I've been wanting Thai food lately), maybe saw a movie (in my perfect date world we'd already be watching the new Harry Potter ~ oh yeah, and there would be no annoying people in the theater talking or texting), and then end our evening hanging out at Barnes and Noble.
Nothing big. Just a fun afternoon / evening with my family. That would just be perfect for me.
Now for the fun part...my idea of a perfect date if there were no boundries!We'd start off by hopping on a private jet and after making a quick stop at my parent's house in Ohio to drop off McKay, we'd land in New York City. We'd grab a quick lunch at either a deli or pizza place, drop by my mom's friend Suzanne's place with some much deserved flowers, and then go see a matinee of the most current hard-to-get-tickets-to Broadway show (I'm so out of it, I don't even know what that would be!).
summer of 2006
Then a quick stroll through Central Park to kick hippies' hackysacks into the bushes (30 Rock) followed by a trip to my favorite museum which is the Museum of Natural History. We'd then head of over to Ralph's for some delicious Italian food and end the night at some insanely expensive hotel.
I know my "dates" are actually more like whole day events, but hey, there was no time limit given so I kind of ran with the idea. Hope you enjoyed my dream dates. I'd love to hear yours... but only if they never really happened. I'm actually not interested on how your awesome hubby (I can't stand that word!) took you on some fabulously romantic date!

No comments:
Post a Comment