Thursday, February 2, 2012

Elf Shoes


Today I had a first grader tell me that my boots looked like elf shoes. She didn't seem to mean it in a bad way, but really, how is that a good thing? I do love my mini boots (AKA elf shoes) but they aren't super comfortable. Today was Parent-Teacher Conference so I wore them anyways.


Last weekend I tried a new hairdo that I found on Pinterest. Sean said it was "interesting" which means he didn't like it. I had a cold that day so I only left the house to go to the dollar store so I felt it was a safe place to try out an interesting style. Had to snap a pic with my little man! {Hello 5-head!}

3 comments:

Tani Vrajich said...

i love it. Sean knows nothing about hair for women. you look great and so dose my little man. Who i miss so much.

The Thomas' said...

I love it. You know how much I like hair on top of my head:)

Becca said...

i love your elf shoes and your hair. i only wish my hair was long enough for it to look "interesting". every time Lilila looks at the star wars book here-she tell us "this is k's favorite book!"