Last night Sean told me that I needed to update our blog. That's not something he says often, so I knew I needed to do it today. There really isn't anything special to post, so I just took a few pictures of the little man playing.
Isn't he so nice to let me get in his face to take pictures?
Super close...
Last week we ordered McKay this Potty book.

It's actually really funny!
Right after I got done taking these pictures, I sat down to put them on my computer. Then I heard McKay say "potty" and I heard him go into the bathroom and lift up the toilet seat. So, of course, I had to hurry and grab my camera!
The little kid in the book had his shirt off.
Looks like now we need to buy a little potty for Kayo!


3 comments:
lol this is great. I'd be so impressed if he potty trained himself already. What a cutey.
I love this. He is getting so big. I can't wait to see you guys!
McKay has THE prettiest lips on anyone alive.
Post a Comment