It's a big deal when something that I cook turns out to be successful. Now that Sean's back teaching Drivers Ed, he doesn't get home until six-ish three nights a week, which means that I need to cook at least two of those nights (Jimmy John's is great for the third!). Last Friday I cooked mini-meatloaf and they were super yummy! It's basically you're normal recipe for meatloaf (I added some broccoli), but you only need to cook them for 35 minutes. They were such a hit that I'm making them again this week...plus I'm not very good at cooking much else so there weren't too many options. If you have an easy fool-proof recipe {that even I can't mess up} I'd love a copy.
P.S. I really don't like it when people post pictures of food on blogs. I mean, if you're not offering it to me right now, don't tease me! So please excuse me while I do one of my own pet peeves.
P.P.S. You know I had to post just one picture of my favorite snot-nosed boy!

No comments:
Post a Comment