Sunday, February 12, 2012

here and there

After six years of a bulky TV we decided to upgrade to the newest technology. It's so nice and big. That being said, our older, small TV never bothered me though. There were just a few things that Sean wanted to do (like streaming stuff off the internet) that we couldn't do with the older one. Here's McKay sitting inside his toy box, watching TV, while his pants are falling off. He's all boy.


Next, I'm going to do TWO of my blogging pet peeves (I know, right!?). I'm posting another picture of food AND I'm going to brag about my husband - but I refuse to refer to him as an annoying name such as "hubby, hubs, husband." I just can't stand that. Anyways so Sean is currently making homemade fried chicken. Like Oklahoma style and everything. He even got a whole chicken yesterday and had to slice that thing apart. It was really gross, but not gross enough that I'm not going to eat it. I'm at least thankful that we could buy the chicken at the store and didn't have to kill it ourself. My dad was telling me today about how he used to watch his grandparents cut the heads off a chicken and then they'd watch the thing run around for another few minutes. blah!
ANYWAYS to go along with our fried chicken, Sean's also making homemade biscuits and gravy. He made a practice round last night. I think I ate half that batch. Sean really is my favorite cook.


Finally, I've gotten some comments on how McKay never seems to wear pants (haha Kim!). He wears pants for around 90% of the day, but then I take them off when he eats dinner and just leave them off. Here's the reason why...this kid gets messy when he eats! Bibs only cover his shirt so this way his pants don't get dirty. Smart move, Mom!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Lillia never wears pants either- mom gives me a hard time too! And can Sean please come to my house and cook me dinner please? yummy yummy!

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Cute little guy!! Noah loves to stand that close to the TV also, I have to remind him to step back! ha. And I also hate the word hubby. Definitely not my thing! Hope you enjoyed the chicken!!