Summer is officially over for the Edwards Family. Sad day! We had such a great summer and I really loved being to spend every day with my two favorite people...but I'm not going to lie - I do enjoy not having to watch the Spiderman cartoons from the early 80s. It's McKay's favorite show, and it got pretty old! Anyways while it feels really great to be getting back into a routine and schedule, I am exhausted from the first 5 days of school.
So the potty training isn't going so hot these days. McKay's stubborn side has kicked in and he's been really putting up a fight. It's a phase, right? Please say it'll be over soon (it's been around 3 weeks now!).
 |
| It's hard to get upset when he's so stinkin' cute - but yes, I do get upset when he refuses to go! |
 |
| I found THIS great site that turns any picture into a coloring page for kids. Recognize these two? McKay has liked coloring in a picture of him and Milla. |
 |
| Finally, I found THIS fantastic site! It's all about people who have tried out things they've found on Pinterest. Most are people who have failed (which makes me feel a whole lot better about myself!), but there are some who were able to make theirs work as well. If you are a Pinterest nut then you have to check it out! |
No comments:
Post a Comment