Forgive me if this post is brief, but today was the first day of school and I'm beat. Yesterday evening I took McKay to this gigantic back to school celebration put on by my schools district. It's a huge party that takes up an entire park, and it gets packed by tons of Rexburg and Sugar City families. The best part is that it's totally FREE! So if you missed it, I would highly recommend going to it next year. McKay got some free books, a frisbee, popcorn, stickers, a backpack, and some other little things. We had a great time!
 |
| Playing in some bubbles |
 |
| This was the highlight of the day for McKay. Not only did we get to ride in this Operation Lifesaver train (and cut in line that would've taken at least an hour!), but we got to sit in the front with the driver and RING THE BELL! He was on cloud nine the entire ride. |
 |
| Here's the conductor car where we sat. McKay was super bummed when it was over. |
 |
| Check out my awesome banner for my classroom / our grade hallway. I LOVE it!! |
 |
| Cute twist on the traditional first day picture. |
No comments:
Post a Comment