I've been trying to pack in all the fun activities of summer that I can think of, during my last week before school starts. As a working mom, I feel huge amounts of guilt leaving McKay with a sitter, so that's why I'm kinda over doing it this week. I do it every year, then cry like a baby as I drop off McKay the first day. Anyways here's what we've been doing to try and bottle up the end of our summer vacation.
![]() |
| Look! I found another California picture! McKay sure does miss playing with his cousins. |
| Awhile ago I met up briefly with my friends Amy and Lynette. It was so fun to all be together again. We were just missing Susan... |
| Here we are at the zoo in Idaho Falls. The petting zoo was by far McKay's favorite part! |
| This boy loves animals of all kinds. He's so much like Sean that way. |
| He didn't mind sitting on the lion... |
| ...but the tiger sits in the sun and was "too 'ot" |
| Another day we went to Rexburg Rapids, the water park in town. How fun does this look?!? It's really a great pool. |
![]() |
| McKay loves the pool! Have I mentioned that before ;o) P.S. He even says that during our bedtime prays. It's just "I yuv poo" over and over. Cute and funny! |
| Hopefully we'll get to go at least once more this year! |



No comments:
Post a Comment