I know you're all really wanting to see pictures from our trip to CA, but unfortunately these are the last of the pictures on my computer. What's that, you say? You demand more, and know that we did so much more while we were there? You're right! There is more, but I have to wait for TAYLOR to do a post on her blog so that I can pull the pictures from there, since she was so nice to be the photographer for all our outings. So, please Taylor, get on it ;o)
Alrighty, now that I've called her out, here are some pictures from our day at the water park.
BTW these are actually Taylor's pictures...Thanks Ho-Ho
 |
| Milla and McKay showing off their wrist bands to get into the park. We went there 6 days ago and McKay won't let us take it off yet! |
 |
| The life vests seem a little silly in the baby pool, but were handy when going down those slides in the back and in the lazy river. |
 |
| Big Guy, Pam, and Kristi came to visit and McKay loved playing hide and seek with them. |
 |
| Date Night...at our favorite Italian restaurant! |
1 comment:
thanks for posting more photos. i can't get enough of them.
Post a Comment