One of my favorite things about SLO is their Farmer's Market. Every Thursday evening the main road downtown is blocked off and vendors of every kind are there. You can do, see, or buy just about anything from dream interpretations, hearing musicians, face painting, speaking to an Atheist, lots of dinner choices, and of course getting the best produce around. The only bad thing is in the summer time Farmer's Market here is a huge tourist attraction, so it was really crowded. Good thing I'm a tourist here (kinda) so I don't mind it too much!
Taylor and Kim LOVE to made yummy desserts so I'm pretty sure I've gained around 10 pounds since we've been here. This was one of my favorite though. Taylor made us Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes and they were amazing. I feel like the pictures don't do it justice, because they were really beautiful and delicious in real life!
| Kim loved her snuggle time with Kayo before bedtime! |


1 comment:
nice to see these pictures. have a good trip home.
Post a Comment