I've been trying to talk Sean into trying Bountiful Baskets for awhile now (over a year) and it's never happened. Then, last weekend, his sister Taylor came over raving about her experience with all the great produce she got through them. So guess what we did today? Picked up our first Bountiful Baskets order. I have to say, it's beautiful - see for yourself!
Look at all the freshness! My personal favorites are the mini plums - I've eaten two already and plan on finishing them off early next week. We've been planning our weekly meals around this food. They'll include fruit salad, veggie soup, and some grilled chicken on yummy salad. I can't wait!
Today I also went and picked up my pictures from McKay's 18 month photo shoot. Here is one of Sean's favorites (mine too since I love that smile!). More to come later.

photography by Kristina Rowley

No comments:
Post a Comment