Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day 14 / Fathers' Day

A TV show that I'm currently addicted to:

Oh man, it's sad to say, but I'm into quite a few TV shows ~ some shows that I know are really terrible shows (Secret Life, Teen Mom, Top Model) and then some shows that have been around for awhile, but I still love (Arrested Development, Sons of Anarchy).

There's really just one show that I will watch no matter what else is on...Family Guy!
Need I say more?


I also wanted to write a quick note featuring Sean today for Fathers' Day. Like most people do before they become parents, he had concerns about the kind of father he'd be before McKay was born, but I knew he's be a great dad - and like always - I was right! Sean is so patient with McKay and is totally the one McKay goes to when he wants to play and have fun. McKay get so excited every time he sees his dad and we both love Sean so much! Hope you had a good 2nd Fathers' Day!
(picture taken at dinner tonight - that post will come later this week. Trust me, there were some funny pictures taken!)

Another 18 month picture :o)

P.S. My teaching blog just hit 100 followers!!

No comments: