Friday, June 10, 2011

G'night

I thought I'd take a break from the blog challenge to pay tribute to McKay's current favorite book, Goodnight Moon.


This book is a classic, but to be honest, I didn't love it the first time I read it. I love it now though, because it has quickly becomes McKay's top pick. Just to make sure McKay isn't just grabbing the first book he sees, Sean and I will hide this book in the pile of McKay's books, and every single time he will bring us Goodnight Moon. I read it to McKay around three times a day - the first is always in the morning right as we're getting ready to leave and it usually makes me late for work. It's worth it though. I love this kid!

1 comment:

megan&steve said...

Your hair cut is really cute, Rach. What a great book and smart little guy to always find it and pick it out.
We should be here on Oahu for 3 years total.