Sunday, June 26, 2011

Scandalous Dinner!

I just realized that I forgot to post my pictures from our dinner last weekend. I'm sure the whole four people who read this blog are super mad at me ;o)

It's been a fun tradition for the last year to have a Sunday family dinner with Taylor and Logan. Last weekend was our last chance to all have Sunday dinner together, since Sean is in Vegas with his Dad (BTW - the dinner Taylor made tonight was probably my favorite! Sean, you missed out!). Logan barbecued for the first time and his chicken turned out great, Taylor made so many great sides, and Sean made this yummy dessert in the dutch oven.

Waiting for the chicken to be done.


The Feast!

So then, after dinner, we were hanging out and McKay, as usual, was busy destroying Taylor and Logan's house. He was pulling books and keepsakes off their bookshelf left and right, when he discovered this interesting book...Can you guess what he's looking at?


Yikes! We were actually all laughing really hard! This book is now on the very top of their bookshelf, and we all hope McKay never reads this again! Oh, good times. We're really going to miss Taylor and Logan and our fun family dinners.

2 comments:

Fern said...

Hahahahahahahahahahhah
HA!
I love it!

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Rachel! It's been forever but I HAD to comment on this. I am dying. So funny! Hope you are doing well!! :)