Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 13

The topic for today is supposed to be about my favorite musician, but I've been thinking who I would pick for the last week, and I'm totally stuck! I feel like this is a small choice that I'm turning into a big deal - do I say Elton John? The Beatles? Blessid Union of Souls? Tori Amos? Beyonce? You see! It's absolutely impossible to choose just one.

So, I've decided to change the topic (I can do that because this is my blog!) to my favorite concert I've been to. That one is way too easy.

Janet Jacket Velvet Rope Tour 1998.


This concert was totally amazing. I remember my parents got me two tickets for my 17th birthday so I took my BFF, Kristin. Oh, and did I mention Usher opened the show? By the end of his set he was only wearing his boxers. Oh my! That's not why the concert was my favorite though, Miss Jackson was totally ON and her performance incredible. By far the best dancing and theatrics I've seen at a concert. I'd love to see her in concert again. Love.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I'm catching up on your blog during a slow day at work and I loved this one! Mostly because this was also my favorite concert of all time but also because Ashley Williams/chaney got me a ticket to go see Janet again and gave it to me at the shower! It made me miss you a ton this weekend!!!