Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 11 & some unplanned whining

What's in my makeup bag :



Nothing fancy or surprising. I'm not a big makeup person. The only thing I really feel like I have to have on is my mascara. I think I look really funny without it.

I took the weekend off of blogging. I really love it, but sometimes I feel like it's another job. Anyone else feel that way? Like if I just stopped altogether, people would wonder things like, "Is she sick, is something wrong, she must have gotten lazy." The truth is, probably no one would wonder that at all, but still, I feel a commitment to this blog.

Especially with this blog challenge. Honestly, I was getting a little sick of it. I mean, who really wants to see my old makeup anyway? I was feeling a little down about it, when
Fern sent me some nice words of encouragement. Thanks Fern, I needed the reinforcement. Apparently, I'm a little needy when it comes to blogging. I see that no one has commented on my posts and get discouraged. Granted, I know my mom and Sean's mom read this blog, but I'm pretty sure they don't know how to leave a comment (sorry ladies, you know it's true!) so they have an excuse - but the rest of you.... help a needy girl out!

3 comments:

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

I always read your blog! But trust me, I feel the same way. It is discouraging. I had a friend from high school who I haven't seen in 10 years tell me she reads my blog the other day, and I wondered "well why have you not commented once?!" Anyway, people are lazy, or just don't have any interesting to say I guess. But keep it up, when you have time :)

Becca said...

Lillia asks daily to see "K" so please keep blogging. we love your blog. Mom is always talking about what a great writer you are too. I figured i'd let you know since she won't comment.

betsy said...

Rachel dear, your blog is one of my daily highlights before I end the day. I always enjoy hearing about what you are up to. I often share your comments with Jeff. We love you! Let us know if you nned anything. Betsy